January SEO RoundUP

The past few months have been Crazy in the SEO World. December was an absolute shit show. Google updates like crazy, SERPS dancing like they had ants in their pants.

Luckily, it seems like things are starting to calm down in January.

Some of us have a new Search Console, not all of us, Google has yet to allow any of my sites onto the new platform.

I don't understand this at all. I would think they would roll out the beta to everybody since it is not a Public beta.

I've been finding PBN's like crazy as my competitors are doing SEO the lazy way to Rank High.

They aren't even sneaky about it. They are using images as links with a "." as anchor text.

All the fake PBN sites are exactly the same in design and layout. They didn't even take the time to write in their fake website name in their privacy policy and terms of service.

Luckily I reported several of them and Google deindexed most of them.

We are slowly but surely working towards a new great SEO company. Chris Walker of Superstar SEO has been a great resource and mentor to me. Can't wait for the future, its gonna be great!

Here's my current headshot, i think the next one i'm gonna do is with some cool sunglasses on!




No comments:

Post a Comment

New Useless Google Search Console Beta

As Many of you know, google has launched the Public Beta of the Google Search Console, the one problem is, more than half of the features ar...